My stamping adventures

Monday, April 15, 2019

collage stamped postcards

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.

I haven't made postcards in a while so I decided to jump in on the Unity mini challenge to make a postcard.  Now, you know I can't just make one so I did several but just showing the front and back in the photo.  
I did what I like to call collage stamping over the front of the postcard.  This where you take several stamps ... they don't have to go together ... and you just stamp away all over your card.  Here are some past posts where I did collage stamping -  here is a post with a video and here is a post way back in 2009 or another post here ... here is one more .  You can see more on this technique if you go to my side bar where you can search this blog and type in collage stamping.
thanks for stopping by.  come back soon.  comment and let me know what you think of this technique.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.