My stamping adventures

Monday, August 22, 2011

collage stamping with roses

 You are probably tired of all these collage stamping cards ...... last two for now anyway.  Used Impression Obession roses cover a card background stamp for the main image on these two cards.  I bought this stamp at Springfield convention because the rose is the flower for June which is my birth month.  On the red card I also used Hero Arts envelope pattern background - that's the hatch work type looking background with Ranger Distress burlap ink. Do you see those ribbon roses on the side of the card?  That is actually a May Arts ribbon...cool, huh.  Second rose card I did on a ochre type color cardstock that I got from Hollo's PaperCraft Brunswick, OH @ hollos.com .  A great warehouse type store that if you are ever in the neighborhood of Brunswick is worth the trip.  Back to the card over the top of roses I stamped Judi-Kins big crackle background and added tan crochet ribbon from Stampin'Up.  Another Stampin'Up product I used was the photo corner punch unfortunately mine doesn't really work that well...it gets stuck when I can get the cardstock in it.  Anyone else have problems with this punch?  would love to hear how you have resolved it. 

No comments: