My stamping adventures

Monday, April 22, 2019

Double gate peek-a-boo card

Here is a double gate peek-a-boo card

card closed - this is the front of the card.
stamps used: Hot Potato and various other stamp co. that have gone out of business.
When you first open the card you see four panels. Two of the panels have circle cut outs to see the saying inside the card.
Here is the card fully open to see all the panels inside the card.  So far I have only made one of these cards but plan on doing more.  This was sent to a friend for her birthday.  This is one of those cards that is a bit time consuming with all the layers and a little heavy so I put extra postage on it when I sent it.  I saw this card on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts blog.
thank you for stopping by and please come back soon.

No comments: