My stamping adventures

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Black Magic and more cards

stamps used:  Magenta

stamps used:  Stampin' Up

Made some more Black Magic style cards.  You can see more on the Black Magic technique here in this post ,and you can also type Black Magic in search box to find more samples done by me.  
I also did the Inlaid Frames technique, which you can find more details here in this post with a tutorial.   Besides doing Inlaid Frames, I also did a couple with the frame adhered to the card and the rectangle die cut mounted with foam mounting tape for a popped out effect.  The Inlaid Frames are the two top cards and the two bottom cards have the popped out sections.  Which do you like the best???  let me know in the comments.

thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.

No comments: