My stamping adventures

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

GIU day 2 - pop out card

Here we are at day 2 for GIU gal week.
Today I'm showing a card that I'm not sure what to call it so I'm going to name it:
Pop-out accordion fold card
if anyone one has a better name just tell me when you comment because to be included in the drawing for the Unity stamp grab bag you need to comment.
I saw a card similar to mine on Pinterest but again ... no name or measurements so this is how I did it.
top folding card = 4 1/4" x 11"
folding mechanism:
strip 3 1/4" x 11"  score at 2 3/4", 5 1/2" and 8 1/4"
inside squares:
3" x 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Here are a couple of photos of sample of the inside of this card:
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment to be included in the Unity stamp grab bag prize.  See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I am a butterfly lover so this one really speaks to me! Love it!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a great stair step card you made, those butterfly stamps are to die for! I love it. Great unity stamp

Lea Keisling said...

This layout is on my to try list, so different yet simple. The butterfly is stunning