My stamping adventures

Monday, January 14, 2019

GIU day 1 - shaker card with tip video

Today is my first day as guest blogger for Growing in Unity (GIU for short) and I'm so happy to be able to show off Unity stamps for you here all week.  
Today I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and show you how to make a shaker card.  Shaker cards have been around for years but in the past we used to use foam board and craft knives!  no more! Now a days we use dies so no more little slices on our fingers from those craft knives.  Keep reading to bottom of post for video and more details how you can win some stamps.
So let's get started!
Check out below or at my you-tube channel to see a short video with my tips on making a shaker card.
Come back all week to see more and remember to comment each day to be included in the drawing for a grab bag of Unity stamps ...their choice. 
Also look back starting herehere, here, here, and here to see the last time I was a GIU gal back in September 2017.  

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love to see everyone's take on shaker cards! Yours is one I have not tried! Thank you!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wonderful snowman stamp and great shaker card. I just love what you did with it. Thanks for the detail video!

Lea Keisling said...

What a cool creative way to make a shaker card! loving this layout.