My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

GIU gal day 3 - Corner pop-up card with video

Day 3 for GIU gal week
Here we are at mid-week for my guest blogging for GIU gal ..... the week is going by fast for me.  I sure hope you are enjoying the cards I am showing this week.
Today I'm featuring one of the Unity cuddlebugs ... caterpillar, she is adorb as Whitney would say. Although I'm not sure Whitney likes bugs especially a snake like one but I think this cuddlebug is adorb!  First I'll show photos including a template to make it easy to see how to fold this card.  It is easier than you would think once you make one or two.  After you look at the photos you can watch my video below or at  my you-tube channel where you can see more of my videos.


here is the video:

measurements:
base card:  8" x 8"  this card can be any size as long as you start with a square.
pattern papers:  3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
The bottom pattern paper is also 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" just cut diagonally in half.
Assembly:
Put the diagonal fold in the left top.  Cut quarter nest to diagonal fold section.
1.  fold down in half.
2.  fold up to create an "L" shape
3.  next fold bottom fold to the left.
4.  last fold top to bottom.  now you should have folded your card into a square.
It will be easier to understand once you watch my video.
Thank you for stopping by.  Keep commenting to be included in the Unity stamp grab bag prize.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the video and measurements! I am saving this to look back onto!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wonderful video, loving this pretty stamp and loving the papers you chose to go with it.

Lea Keisling said...

The video is very helpful and easy to follow. Thank you for taking the time to create the wonderful card