My stamping adventures

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.
I'm not sure what the actual name of this style card is so I'm just calling it a Flip card with a card inside.  Anyone out there who knows or can think up a better name please let me know in the comment section.
Measurements:
black card =  5 1/2" x 6 1/4"  -  score at 2"
black layers =  cut two at 3" x 3 1/2" 
orange card =  5 1/4" x 8"  -  score at 4"  -  folded card for inside  -  tape to black base card.
white layers =  cut two at 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"  -  stamped pieces for front and middle inside piece.
inside white layer =  3 3/4" x 5"
To create the white moon I punched out a circle and used it as a mask then stippled color around it.
Yes, I got out my stipple brushes ..... an old favorite tool of mine that I haven't used in ages.  So get out an old favorite tool you haven't used in a while and bring it back to life!
Hope you enjoyed this post.
come back again soon.

No comments: