My stamping adventures

Thursday, November 1, 2018

MIUCB #19 - Aperture/opening

stamps used:  Stampin' Up
This month at Mix It Up Blog we are doing apertures or openings in our cards/projects.  Me, of course it is cards!  If I have a choice I always seem to create cards and so why make this month any different.  
cutting dimensions for card:
base card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
left panel - 1" x 5 1/4"  mount with foam mounting tape
right panel - 2" x 5 1/4"  mount with foam mounting tape
pattern paper - 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"  adhere with double stick tape

Before I mounted the cut pieces I embossed with embossing folders for a little more detail to my cards.  Stamp layers before mounting to card.
Simple but effective cards, at least I think so.  How about you?
Join in at MIUCB this month and show us your creations and remember it's always better with a little stamping on the side.
come back soon.

No comments: