My stamping adventures

Friday, May 21, 2021

Mixed Media w/Friends #3 & #4

 Mixed Media w/Friends (MMwF)

MMwF #3 by sue - stamps used: Catherine Pooler Call Me stamp/die set

For the background I swiped on some Adirondak acrylic paints, which I have had in my stash for years.  In altering these jumbo playing cards we are trying to use up our stashes ... my friend and myself who are making these cards and trading them between ourselves.  On top of the paint I added some gold foil and gold thread then glued on a pre-made cardboard tag.  The doily and phone dies were adhered to the tag.

MMwF #4 by sue - stamps used: Stampin' Up Poppies, Altenew leaves, Make an Impression saying

I had a left over piece of Herringbone technique so I used that for the base.  Again using up things from my stash, I added a chipboard star that I covered with liquid pearl paint and small beads. stamped and fussy cut the flowers but the leaves had a die to cut them out. Just adhered everything to the base card to finish it.

MMwF #3 and #4 by Josette

Josette swiped paints on her cards to make fun ocean and sky looking backgrounds.  For her ocean theme she stamped the images directly over the painted background.  For her sky background she fussy cut flowers in a jar and punched out little dragonflies to add to her card.

If you want to see more of these Mixed Media w/friends cards just type it in the search bar in my side bar.

Thank you for stopping by. come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just satisfied customer***





No comments: