My stamping adventures

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sketches for May

 Sketches for May

stamps used:  Altenew stamp co. and Sunday International

stamps used:  Sunday International and Unity stamp co.
I'm still doing sketches from Pixel's Maven Retreat blog.  Trying to keep up with going out of my box, because my friends know I'm not a fan of sketches.  Also using things that are already die cut from my stash instead of letting them hang around for years.  
The top card is a blended background with stripes of foil and a big flower in the corner.
The bottom card have two of the gelato backgrounds I did months ago that have been cut in half diagonal. You can see how to do the gelato background here.  The smaller rectangle is also a blended background that has been die cut.  The saying was stamped onto a scrap piece of white cardstock then cut into a banner.

Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a satisfied customer***



No comments: