My stamping adventures

Friday, May 14, 2021

Calming Reverie

 Calming Reverie

stamps used:  Altenew stamp co.










If you ever wanted a BIG flower to cover the best part of your A2 card ..... this is the one for you!  Besides it being a big flower it is only a two stamp flower, which means first you stamp the solid image in a color.  After stamping the solid image you, then stamp the stippled image over the color with a dark ink.  The dark ink can be black or any dark color to compliment the flower.  For my cards here I did the basic black.  For the leaves on the top card with the orange flower I did the expected green leaves.  For the bottom card with the aqua flower I did gray leaves.  The other difference between these two cards is the top card has a die cut hello and bottom card has stamped hello image.

thanks for stopping by.  come back soon.

***not affiliated with above company just a satisfied customer***


2 comments:

Bunny said...

Both are very pretty. Love the big bloom. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Bunny, thank you. Yes, I agree this big flower is beautiful.