My stamping adventures

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Beaver moon

 Beaver Moon
stamp used:  Unity stamp co. beaver cuddlebug


November was the Beaver moon which was named after the beavers, of course, who built their dams at that time of year.  It is fun doing this moon swap with some local friends, although we don't meet in person but send our cards to each other.  We can only hope things in our world improve and then we will be able to meet up in person.  Time will tell.  Back to my beaver card ... I have been doing a postcard each month and on this one I stamped on kraft, then ink blended the background.  The cute beaver, only one in my stash, was colored with Prisma color pencils.  The fun thing about this swap is everyone is doing their own thing ... one person is doing tags for all of her moon swap ... others are doing cards ... some are A2 size cards but a few are 5 x 7.  It's fun to get this swap every month.
***I'm a bit behind in showing my moon swap cards. I will be playing catch up with them***
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

A cute card. Tonight is actually the wolf moon. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Hi Bunny, yes, I know. I'm a bit behind showing my moon swap cards. but yes, this is a cute beaver. thanks