My stamping adventures

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Slimline cards

 

stamps used:  Altenew stamp co. and 3D embossing folders

Still having fun making slimline cards, and here are two using Altenew Camellia BAF, 3D embossing folders Ribbon Waves and Swirl Motif.  The fun thing I discovered with these new 3D embossing folder are they have a cut out slot at the top of the folder where it folds in half.  What I did was cut out a slimline layer, then run the layer in the 3D folder, BUT the fun thing I discovered is ... if you slide that layer through the cut out slot you can have the design fit the slimline layer!!!!!  Don't know if that is what it was intended for but it was a fun, and exciting discovery for me.  If you are interested in me making a little video with this technique discovery ... please leave me a comment on this post.  
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.
***not affiliated with above company just a satisfied customer***


2 comments:

Cindy Littler said...

Those are just beautiful!! Love Altenew products.

stamping sue said...

thank you