My stamping adventures

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Dolphins

 Dolphins

stamps used:  Blue Knight rubber stamps

Blue Knight rubber stamps is a new company for me but, they have been around for awhile.  Living on the east coast I do like most things in or around the sea.  
For this card, I first did the background with a watercolor wash using Altenew watercolor set.  I haven't used it that much, so I do need some more practice with watercolors, but this was an easy background.  Basically I wet the watercolors, and my cardstock, then took a soft watercolor brush to swipe the color over the cardstock. After it dried, I used a cloud stencil from the above Blue Knight company, and made fluffly clouds over the watercolor wash background.  I do like the way the clouds came out ... what about you?  I overstamped the dolphin image with a very dark blue ink, then layered onto dark blue card.  I layered them onto an orange and a yellow A2 size card.
Thank you for stopping and please come back again soon. 

4 comments:

Bunny said...

These are great. The clouds came out lovely too. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Bunny, thank you.

PCStamper said...

Beautiful! Is that all one stamp? (The dolphins, trees, water, mountains?)

stamping sue said...

yes, it is.