My stamping adventures

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

July/August Moon swap


July and August Moon swap

July is Buck Moon
basic instructions:
1.  masked off a circle to create a moon.  blended some gray inks to color the moon.
2.  around the moon I blended blues.
3.  stamped the buck/deer over the moon with black ink.
4.  stamped leaves around the edge with blue and white ink.
For more masking ideas look here, a different style of masking, ripping paper masking, yet, another masking idea.  there are lots of way to masking ... you can type masking in my search bar to see them all ... remember to click next post at the bottom of the post to see more.

 stamps used:  Hot Potatoes, Rubber Moon and Stampin' Up


August Sturgeon Moon
basic instructions:
Grid technique
1.  masked off sections with post it notes.  stippled some color off the edge of the post it note.
2.  after done stippling color I masked off one section at a time and stamped an image inside the section.
For grid ideas look here for faux grid technique with a video, basic grid technique with video.  You can type grid technique in search bar to find more.

stamps used:  Stampin' Up and Rubber moon 

Above are the Sturgeon grid card before I made them into full cards.  As you can see I did them in all different colors.

Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.  When you watch my videos please give them a thumbs up to show you like them.  comment here on my blog anytime.

No comments: