My stamping adventures

Thursday, June 18, 2020

chalk resist with video

CHALK RESIST

An old technique brought back to life.  I learned this technique years and year ago, in fact I think it was called Popping Pastels back in the day.
 stamps used:  SU Sea of Textures
 stamp used:  Unity stamp co. Friendship Blooms

This chalk resist technique lends itself to medium to dark color cardstocks.  I've tried it on lighter and kraft but didn't have good results.....could be the chalks I am using so try it with what you have in your stash. 
TIP:  before making these card fronts into cards take them outside and spray them with a Workable Fixative.  The fixative protects pencil, pastel and chalk from smudging.  


You can watch this video in this post or over at my you tube channel. 




thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon. 
***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a customer.***

No comments: