My stamping adventures

Monday, June 15, 2020

two for one cards with video

Two for one cards!
This is a creative and easy technique that creates two card fronts at a time!
 stamps used:  Altenew stamp/die set

basic instructions:
1. lay flat an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card and mark the center with a pencil.
2.  adhere die cut flowers along the center mark all the way down the card.  you can overlap the images for dimension.
3.  when you have all the images adhered down ...the next step is to cut down the center of the card.
4.  now you have two card fronts to make into cards.

My video below can be watched here in this post or at my you-tube channel.



You can see this technique also here on this post using a big butterfly image.
I saw this idea over at Jennifer McGuire's blog.

Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies.  Only a customer who likes their products.***  

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Very pretty cards. The colors are gorgeous. (As for sticky scissors as mentioned in your video, I keep a small bottle of Goo Gone on my stamping table and wipe off my sticky scissors with a tissue or paper towel.)

stamping sue said...

thank you for comment on my cards and especially for the tip on cleaning my scissors.