My stamping adventures

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Name tags for friends


I made a bunch more of the name tags for friends just because I had so much fun creating the ones for my cousin you can see here.  

Roberta tag - background is inked up bubble wrap.  Bird is from Unity stamp co. and the letters are from Nikki Sivils that I picked up at a craft store years ago.  Punched a couple of holes then tied ribbon hanger.

Petti tag - bubble wrap background.  Jar of butterflies from Unity stamp co. and letters from Nikki Sivils.  Punched a couple of holes and tied ribbon hanger.


Leslie tag - stamped Unity stamp co. butterfly with dark brown ink.   Masked the butterfly and blended a lighter brown ink around the butterfly.  remove the mask to reveal the butterfly.  Stamped name with Nikki Sivils letters stamp set with same dark brown ink.  Punched holes to add ribbon hanger then some self-sticking gems.
Jeanne tag - stamped another Unity stamp co. butterfly with a dark butterscotch ink.  Repeat same steps as on Leslie tag.
Josette tag - stamped Unity stamp co. butterfly with dark maroon ink.  Repeat same steps as on Leslie and Jeanne tags except for Josette's tag I added a magnet to the back.

Hope you have enjoyed all the name tags I have created.  Come back again soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

I love my name tag. I have it hanging on my stamping room door!

stamping sue said...

that is wonderful! glad you like it.