My stamping adventures

Friday, May 17, 2019

Name plates

stamps used:  JFF stamp co., Stampin'Up, Unity stamp co., various alphabet sets

My cousin asked if I would make her a name plate for her door at work because she was only allowed an index size plain card.  This is what I came up with for her.
1.  background is inked up bubble wrap.  stamped her name with alphabet set.  butterfly is from JFF stamps.  I colored the butterfly with pastels, sprayed with fixative and Krylon matte spray to seal it.  fussy cut and adhered to 3 x 5 card.
2.  on a white card slightly smaller than 3 x 5 I stamped her name in different colors with an alphabet set that looks like typewriter keys.  stamped SU butterflies on card.  third butterfly ... stamped and punched out and adhered to card.  added wink of Stella to all the butterflies.  layered onto a green 3 x 5 card.
3.  die cut a banner.  stamped butterfly with dark green ink, masked and stippled lighter green color around butterfly.  stamped her name with black ink.

thanks for stopping by.  come back soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Very nice. I like your take on all of them.

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend.