My stamping adventures

Monday, May 27, 2019

More repeat stamping

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.

I forgot how much fun it is to repeat stamp or collage stamping ... whatever name you call it ... TRY IT!  it's fun and addicting!
For these cards I upped my game a little by doing subtle resist technique, heat embossing and over stamping.  
Check out this post for more repeat stamping and links to videos on repeat stamping I have done in years past.

Heat embossing basic instructions:
1.  stamp image with VersaMark ink pad or a pigment ink pad.
2.  sprinkle with embossing powder.
3.  heat set with a heat gun and you are done!

Subtle resist technique:
1.  stamp image on cardstock with VersaMark ink and allow to dry.  You can speed up the drying process with a heat gun.
2.  when images are dry blend on some color.  I used different brands of dye ink pads with a blending tool.
3.  after your piece is all inked then buff with a soft tissue or towel and you are done!

thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.
Happy Memorial Day.  enjoy and be safe.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Love the vibrant colors.

stamping sue said...

Hi Petti, a little out of my color scheme but had fun creating these cards.