My stamping adventures

Thursday, January 17, 2019

GIU day 4 - step pop up card

It's Thursday day 4 for GIU guest blogging and in keeping with my theme ... in case you haven't figured it out ... it's pop up style cards.  Today I'm showing you the basic step pop up card.  It is the first pop up card I learned how to create.
stamps used:  Unity wreath builder stamp step by Gina K. designs
I couldn't resist to use my new wreath builder stamp set that just arrived a couple of days ago.  I did the basic wreath builder cards but you can watch videos from Gina K. or Jennifer McGuire for more advanced ideas.
The inside of this card is a basic step pop up card ... if you don't know what that is then take a look at these photos.
 step card templates
measurements:
inside step card - 5 1/4" x 8 1/4"
Fold in half then on the fold cut two parallel (two cuts next to each other). 
Fold the cut out back and forth.
Next unfold the card and reverse fold the cut out section.
That is all there is to it.

Here's a look inside the card with three steps.
Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to comment to be included in the Unity stamp grab bag.  Come back tomorrow for my last guest blogger post.

5 comments:

Wilma DeG said...

What a fun card! Thanks for the video!

Linda said...

That wreath builder is going to be so fun! Love yours!

Pat said...

Thank you for the new way for the wreath builder. I am afraid I am not into the wreaths, but you have made this card special

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This is an awesome pop up card, love the image you chose and your great directions. Not a huge wreath builder either, but you card is making me think twice

Lea Keisling said...

So creative. Sometimes it's hard to come up with new ideas, great card as always