My stamping adventures

Friday, January 18, 2019

GIU day 5 - Tunnel card with video

This is my last day of guest blogging for GIU!  It has been a fun week of posting for me and I hope you continue to visit my blog.  I want to say Thank you to Unity Stamp co. for having guest blog this week ... it's great fun and opportunity to show off Unity stamps.
On to my last card for the week ..... Tunnel card
This is another card that has been around for years but, I think has been neglected for too long so I'm bringing it back.  Yes, there will be a video at the end of this post or you can visit my you-tube channel to see this video plus more.
stamps used:  Unity Simply Vintage stamp set by Gina K. Designs
Measurements
base card: A2 note card 5 1/2" x 8 1/2 (unfolded)
inside folded card:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2"  score at 2 1/8", 4 1/4" and 6 3/8"
See in photo inside folded card is folded:  valley, mountain and valley.  The middle is punched out with a paper punch.  Tape each end to the inside of card.  You can see more details in video.
Thank you for stopping by all week to see all my card created with Unity stamps.  Remember to comment to be included in drawing.  Oh yeah, think I forgot to mention I will be drawing two names so that means there will be two grab bags up for grabs. I am closing the drawing for the grab bag at 8 p.m. est. so I can pick the winners. The winners will be announced here on my blog as soon as I get the o.k. from Unity so come back to see who wins.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good so far.

Denise S. said...

Very cute card. I like stamping in different colors with that image and the great use of washi tape.

Dorothy Green said...

Loved the video and this card! I will have to try this soon! Thanks for sharing this week!!!😊

Vannessa Osbourn said...

This is such a great card fold! Thanks for all your great videos all week. Very inspiring Sue!

Wilma DeG said...

Live this pop-up card! It's been a great week. Thanks for all the inspiration!

karen adams said...

Cute!

Linda said...

Love that you have given me lots of ideas of new types of cards this week! That has been so fun!

Pat said...

I have never seen an tunnel card. Thank you so much for the video. This would be a great masculine card and I have trouble making them. Thank you for sharing so many wonder folded cards this week

Sweet April said...

First time I see a tunnel card, it's so cute. Thanks for a wonderful week, I've learned many techniques. Many blessings.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

LOVE that camera stamp. Awesome, I have a stamp like that one, this is great use for it. Thanks so much for the idea. Cheers, Holley

Inspired By Life said...

Wow! This was awesome. Inspired me to try one. Thanks!

Mara Concepcion said...

Thanks for a wonderful week.Love your tnnel card so awesome.

Lea Keisling said...

Oh this one is so cool. I will def give it a try. Thanks for all the inspiration