My stamping adventures

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

GIU Winners!

Before I announce the two winners from my GIU gal week I just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to Unity for having me guest blog this past week.  I had a blast figuring out which stamps I would use and what theme I chose.  Another THANK YOU to all of you that visited my blog and left such nice comments on what I created all week.  I am so happy you liked what I created.

Now without anymore ramblings from me ....
drumroll .....
here are the two winners:


Debbie Farrell and Cara Malmrose please email (email in sidebar) me your complete mailing address so I can get the information off to Unity for your grab bags.

Thank you again for visiting me here and I hope you keep coming back and letting me know what you think.

No comments: