My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Ombre cards

Ombre cards

 stamps used:  Altenew stamps
For these cards I cut strips of colored cardstocks then laid them together and put a small piece of scotch tape behind them to hold them together.  I stamped over the top of the three colors of cardstocks then took them apart and was able to make three cards with each ombre colors.  Hope this makes sense to you if not ...... please leave me a comment that you would like a video showing this technique.  Of course, since I made these cards I figured out an easier way to do it so again if you want a video of the two ways just leave me a comment letting me know ... you want a video.
thanks for stopping by.  
See you here next week when I will be guest blogging all week for Growing In Unity (GIU for short).

No comments: