My stamping adventures

Monday, November 5, 2018

Fun with Mandala stamp set

 stamps used:  Gina K. designs  Mandala stamp set, Wreath builder set(sayings). Unity stamp co.  (sayings)

I do enjoy the Gina K. designs wreath builder sets ... they make it so much fun to create cards.  I went a little crazy with the Mandala stamp set this past week creating a half a dozen cards.  Some of them I just used colored inks (variety of ink co. cube ink pads) but, with the one with all the circles I actually colored it in with distress markers.  Distress markers only because they were handy and of course, I don't own any copic markers.  I do have a bunch of Marvy markers but I have slowly throwing out the dried up ones ... they are very old.
hope you enjoy my cards and please leave me a comment on what you think.
come back again soon.

2 comments:

MaryAnneS-L said...

I just added my name on a LIST to get this stamp yet, so was excited to see this post in Pinterest. THANKS!!

stamping sue said...

it is a fun set!