My stamping adventures

Sunday, July 1, 2018

MIUCB #15 - AG & Mixed media

My first challenge as a design team member of Mix It Up Challenge Blog (MIUCB)
MIUCB #15 - July 2018
AG (anything goes) & mixed media

stamps used:  Brutus/Monroe create a cameo stamp set
stencils used:  dylusions, crafter's workshop
inks:  distress
There is a lot going on in these two cards because it is mixed media and I went to town with different techniques.  The background is a technique called layered backgrounds ..... here is a video showing the technique.  on top of the backgrounds I did a little more mixed media using stencils and embossing paste.  while the embossing paste was still wet I sprinkled glitter on it.  stamped the images and fussy cut then layered onto card and added some stickles for sparkles.  The card with the three heads is on a wobble so when you flick it ... it wobbles and shakes.  
Please join in this challenge over at Mix It Up blog ...  you have the whole month of July to enter.

4 comments:

Cathy F said...

Great job, teamie! The layers and stenciling are great!

stamping sue said...

Cathy, thank you. I do like stencils and layers after my stamps. stamps are my first love.

Carol said...

Great cards - love the wobble head one - I would sit and play for hours with it !! Have a lovely weekend xx

stamping sue said...

Carol, thank you and yes, it is fun to play with it.