My stamping adventures

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Bridge is up!

Here are a few bridge cards I made, of course we did this type of card years ago but for the life of me I can't remember what they were called.  So now they are Bridge cards.
 stamps used:  Unity stamp co. cuddlebug butterfly
SU swirly bird and so many shells
I think my brain is starting to work ..... we used to just called this type of card a double z-fold card with a strip on the front.  So I guess, I like ... bridge cards ... simpler.  anyway I had fun making them!
here are my measurements:
base - 8" x 4 1/4"
score card 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" at both ends
strip - 1" x 5 1/2"
To assemble:
1.  accordion fold mountain, valley, valley and mountain
2.  adhere any pattern paper, stamped images to card and you are done.  
It's that simple!
hope you like my cards and if you create any please show me.
thanks for stopping by and come back soon.  comments are always welcome.

No comments: