My stamping adventures

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Unity ATC swap

I just joined a Unity ATC swap where we make two designs and send out to the players.  Here are my June ATC's that I sent out earlier this month for the swap.
camera ATC:
background is blended distress oxide inks.  a stencil over the blended ins.  stamped the saying and camera with VersaFine Clair nocturne (black) ink pad then embossed with clear.  worked great!
butterfly ATC:
background is blended with distress oxide inks.  stamped with more oxide inks.  did water drops.  stamped saying on the bottom of ATC.  stamped the butterfly on separate cardstock then die cut and mounted to ATC.
fun little pieces of art.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

These are great. Wonderful backgrounds. You know I love ATCs.

stamping sue said...

Petti, thanks. yes, I do.