My stamping adventures

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

travel or not to travel




Here's some  pages from my travel journal I started last year on my birthday when we were visiting my dad in Buffalo, NY.  The only reason I started it was because there was a mixed media pad in the clearance rack at the craft store that I just couldn't pass up buying so the journal was started.  Now just to let you know we don't travel much so it will probably take years to fill this journal since mostly we visit family a couple of times a year. You can look back here to see where it all began and it continues here. So on with this journal I took classes at a local (about an hour away) stamp store with a friend.  We did two days of classes so we decided to stay overnight which was fun not having to wake up and drive that hour each day.  Did I tell you what the class were?  Dylusion with Dyan Reaveley!  two days filled with inky goodness.

No comments: