My stamping adventures

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Monsters in March!

I have to admit I'm having fun making these journal pages for the dylusion facebook challenges.  This is my third being it's the third month of the year, I hoping to keep it up through the rest of the year.  The challenge this time was to use the colors orange, brown and pink with the theme of Halloween....yes!  Halloween in March!  I used a large stencil from dylusion and the TH gothic stencil.  with the gothic stencil I sprayed dylusion white spray...look towards the bottom right behind the jar of eyes....you can make it out if you look close...remember to click on pic to see a bigger view.  Stamped some fun sayings I have in my rubber stamp drawers and I colored in the leaves with a distress marker.  All the other stamp images are dylusion monster mash stamp set.  I stamped the mad scientist twice so I could cut out his head and mount it with foam mounting tape. enjoy!

No comments: