My stamping adventures

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Flowers

Here's a sneak peek at Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Home Page new release for June called Great Flowers.  My tag is all stamped with
VersaMark ink then dusted with Ranger Perfect Pearls in gold...it is so shimmery IRL.  I hope it shows up in the photo.  for the background on the tag I swiped on some Ranger stains and I did an oldie but goodie trick...outlined the edge with a Krylon gold leafing pen.  I forgot how much I liked doing that on my projects.  My card I'm displaying here is simple but effective because I embossed on vellum then painted the back of the stamped vellum with Perfect Pearls that I made into paint.  Cut out and layer on top of two different ribbons, add a saying and you are done.
Tag details:
Ranger Perfect Pearls and Stains
ribbons by May Arts

No comments: