My stamping adventures

Monday, May 21, 2012

Oooops! forgot "Z"

I was just checking my past posts and realized I never posted Postcard Buddies for Z! better late than never so here they are for you to see.  Z is for Zebra by sue (me) - kept with using Hot Potatoe image. Z is for Zebra by muriel - another zebra but completely different.
Z is for zoo by petti - what an adorable bunch of baby cubs.

Z is for zenzizenzizenzic by leslie - YES it is a word!
Z is for zany zebra by roberta - zany comic on front and on back is zebra print.  This finishes our Postcard Buddies alphabet.  hope you enjoyed them all.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

We really had fun with the alphabet and a pat on the back to all of us for sticking with it for over 2 years!

stamping sue said...

Yes! most definately!
stamping sue