My stamping adventures

Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 Days of Tags - day 2

12 Days of tags - day 2
I went in a completely different theme then TH with his christmas tags.  The reason for my variation on the theme is a new set of stamps I just received in the mail last night from Rogue Redhead Designs that I was lucky enough to win a drawing here on her blog.  For this tag TH used his kraft resist paper, I don't have any so I made my own.  First I stamped girl and swirl with clear embossing ink onto a kraft and cream tags....sprinkled with clear embossing power, heat embossed.  Next stamped word background with permanent black ink, wiped off black ink from the embossed images.....stamped thank you (Impress stamps) with black ink.  Next thing I did was to spray some Ranger Perfect Pearls mist into my hand then drop droplets onto tag......ooooops forgot to tell you about blending Ranger Distress inks onto tag first before PP mist......back to PP droplets on tag, heat with heat tool to dry.  Die cut Sizzix spooky fence, distress the edges of fence with Distress gathered twigs ink and adhere to tag.  Lastly the die cut Sizzix Tim Holtz alterations Tattered flower out of sticky back canvas on cardstock for stability.  Ink the edges of flower with Distress festive berries and gathered twigs and mount onto tag with foam mounting tape.  Add some May Arts white ribbon that I colorized with Distress ink to finish off tag.

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty Sue. Love the background and the pretty flowers. The fence also looks great. :o)