My stamping adventures

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Tags - day 3

Still keeping up with Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas tags here only difference is I'm not always doing Christmas but that's o.k.  My idea is to just take something from his tags like a technique or idea and do it my way and that is what I did here since I didn't have the supplies suggested.  On TH tag he used cut 'n dry felt since I only had foam and that just made a mess with this technique I decided to just multi-color my image of a faerie from Faerie Song Art Stamps ~ Fantasy Themed Images with Ranger Ink Distress inks mustard seed, concord and lipstick red.  Next I did some coloring with a water pen using the same inks, added some punched out flowers, leaves and dots with Ranger Ink dimensional pearls.  Threaded May Arts ribbon in the hole on top and done!  I like this tag it's quick and easy......oooops forgot I also sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist.....can't forget that because it just adds a beautiful shine to the whole tag.  Here's the same idea on white cardstock using all the same supplies.  Check out the bottom front of card.  I used cut it out with Sizzix Tim Holtz alterations on the edge brackets/parentheses die.

No comments: