My stamping adventures

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Favors for friends

At annual stamping weekend with friends in New Hampshire I'll be passing out these trivets and tea candle tea cakes as their favors.  This is something you do if you want to ..... in past years I've haven't done it so I decided to go all out this year.  I picked up the trivets or tiles at Lowes then stamped on them with Ranger Ink black archival ink, sprayed with Krylon matt finish spray next added a thin layer of Diamond Glaze.  Coffee Gal or as I like to call her Tea Gall image is from The Stampsmith Art Rubber Stamps the swirl image on the sides is from ASITH and what's brewin is from Stampa Rosa which I believe is out of business.  The tea cake is a battery operated tea lite!  too cute even if I say so myself.  Learned how to make them from my friend Petti who is a SU demonstrator. 
***just want to let you know I have no affiliation with any of the companies listed above ...... just like to add links to make it easy for you, my blog readers, to find the stamps or supplies if you like what you see here.***

No comments: