My stamping adventures

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No stamping just Snow!

This past weekend was our annual Stamp Bash get together at a friend's house in New Hampshire......well......it was cut short because of Mother Nature! 

 It started snowing around 3 p.m. on Saturday and continued through the night. 

  We lost power around 6 p.m. that same Saturday night and as far as I know my friend still doesn't have power.  I usually show up on Friday and stay till around noon on Monday but because of the power outage I ended up leaving early afternoon on Sunday and needless to say because of no power we didn't do much stamping.  The roads were fine so I had no problem driving the 3 1/2 hours home.  When I got home I found an inch of snow if that on the ground and we had power.  Did find out a couple of days later a friend who lives a few towns away from me lost power for a few hours and had some tree limbs down.  I can't remember the last time we had snow so early in the season.  Hopefully I'll call my friend today and she will tell me she has her power back.  I did call Louise on Tuesday afternoon and ..................... still no power at her house.

No comments: