My stamping adventures

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Traditional holiday cards

I started making holiday cards with traditional colors but knowing me I will have to create one or two with colors not expected for our holiday.  As you can see in photo three are traditional holiday cards but what do you think the kraft card is going to be?  I will be putting these cards together while at a stamping weekend with friends so planning to get a little heads up on my holiday cards.  Images used are from Stamps by Lasting Impressions with Panache and Hero Arts plus all coloring is done with P R I S M A C O L O R color pencils.

***just want to let you know I have no affiliation with any of the companies listed above ...... just like to add links to make it easy for you, my blog readers, to find the stamps or supplies if you like what you see here.***

No comments: