My stamping adventures

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

collage stamping postcards

 
Yes, I'm still creating with my collage stamped pieces when I was over my friend's house.  I have to admit I came home with a bunch of those background pieces but we did have fun.  So this time I made a few postcards and remember in previous post I mentioned using a piece of sequence waste to add to the background well, here is a picture of it to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.  Now onto my postcards.  Let's see first up is a set of four stamps called Einstein Group from Paula Best.  In this postcard I used two of them and if you look close you can see in the two corners where I used the sequence waste.  If you look at the tulip (think it's Stampington & co.) postcard you will see more sequence waste in bottom left corner (do like the corners) and Tim Holtz  Sizzix alterations on the edge brackets/parenthesis border.  I can see slashes from Magenta, big bold swirl from Hot Potatoes Fabric and Wall Stamps , and brick background by Stamp Camp.  Again I think the bird is from Stampington & co. but would have to check with my friend to find out for sure.  Used a fun splotchy dots stamp (have no idea what co.) on this postcard which I really liked but unfortunately it was an unmounted stamp that my friend put on wood and didn't remember the company.  That's the way it is sometimes you know, you go to a convention and get lots of unmounted stamps .... mount them but don't make a note of the company.  I've done it myself. 

No comments: