My stamping adventures

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun Masking!

Fun with Masking!



Finished teaching my creative cards class at my local Adult Education. Here are just a few pictures. What fun we had stamping together! In this class I was showing everyone how to mask images.





Once you master the art of masking an image you can really make your scenes on your card pop!




With just a few tools like Adirondack ink pads (really like the colors), Post-It sticky notes, stipple brushes (a stamper's best friend) and of course stamps you can have fun creating cards by masking.

Basic Masking technique:

Masking is a term which means "to cover". In the world of stamping it is used to bring images to the forefront by covering the main (foreground) image with a mask, and then stamping over it with another (background) image. This technique is easy, fun and very useful.
Please check out my sidebar to see classes I'm teaching. Come join the fun!
Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun! stamping sue

No comments: