Thursday, April 2, 2009
Shaving Cream background
Another oldie but goodie when it comes to backgrounds. Here is another page out of my Background Sketchbook.
SHAVING CREAM technique:
foam shaving cream - cheap brand works best
toothpicks, comb or anything you can use for making design in shaving cream.
1. Squirt shaving cream into shallow pan.
2. Spread it out like you were frosting a cake.
3. Put a few drops of re-inker on shaving cream.
4. Move the ink around with toothpick or whatever implement you choose to use.
5. Press cardstock onto shaving cream.
6. Remove & scrap off excess shaving cream to see the design.
7. buff with paper towel.
Check out classes I'm teaching in sidebar. Come join the fun!
Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun! stamping sue