My stamping adventures

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

March - music and April - craft squares

 March - music and April - craft squares

  I belong to a local card swapping group, that gets together once a month.  Sometimes we need to skip a month, and that is why I am showing two today.

Theme for March was music.  I went into my wood stamps from way back when for this card.  The main image is a CD or big record, which ever you would like it to be. 

I stamped it a couple of times to get the two colors on it, then stamped some small music notes/saying around it.  All these stamps are from companies that are long around, so no reason to name them.

April theme is Crafty squares.  These squares are 3 1/2" so you can fit nine of them together in a frame, that are called Sampler squares.  Again I got out some Hot Potatoes old wood stamps that are longer available.  I have a large selection of stamps in my stash that I can work from ... so why not. 
You can see what I mean here in this post from 2018.  
Here's also another one done that same (2018) year.
Back in 2018 we did this idea a couple of times.
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.



 

No comments: