My stamping adventures

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Treasures Junk journals

 Treasures Junk journals

A little bit of everything in this post.

Here is a photo of a few of the packages I made up for friends.  I went to a brunch, and couldn't go emptied handed soooooo ... I went through all my junk, and treasure book, that I have made over the last few months to make up these packages for them.
All Stampin' Up DSP.
Here's one of the cleaner style junk journal books. 

More of what I call the cleaner style looking junk journal books.

I had so much fun making these house journal cards.  As you can see the fronts look like houses.  You flip them over to a blank card for journaling, or just write a note on it.


Tall simple folded folios with pockets.


This is a waterfall style treasure book.  Waterfall treasure books are a little more involved to make, but the end result is terrific!  

Hope you liked this look through of some of the junk/treasure journals I have made lately.  You can see more treasure books here or type treasure books in search box to see more.

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back soon.

 






No comments: