My stamping adventures

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Ghoul shaker card

 Ghoul shaker card!

stamps used:  Catherine Pooler Squad Ghouls stamp/die set, Unity stamp set Happy Halloween

It is always fun to bring back old favorites like shaker cards!  The best part is this is a new an improved shaker card, because I used a clear envelope for the shaker bits.  No more using a kraft knife to cut into foam board!  so no more fingers with bandaids from cuts.  Those kraft knives can be sharp.  

The background was blended with a couple of orange ink pads. Next I stamped a couple of the small images from the stamp set to make a background.  Here is a tip that I do:  put a strip of tear and tape on the bottom back of the stamp card to hold it to the clear envelope.  Can you figure out why I did this?  I did this so the shaker bits stay in front of the stamped card.  You just need to slide the card in carefully, so it sticks only to the bottom inside of the clear envelope. Next add shaker bits, then seal up the clear envelope, and adhere it to black layer.  The black layer to an A2 white top folding card, then shake away! I stamped and die cut the ghoul...he is color blended with blue ink, blue gel pen on his spots, white gel pen on his teeth.  And of course, he needs google eyes!

Check out more of my shakers here, mini shaker here, vellum shakers.  To see more just type shakers in the search bar.

This ghoul shaker card is going to my 2 1/2 year old grandson. What do you think ... will he have fun shaking up this card?  I think so.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.


No comments: