My stamping adventures

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Happy Anniversary to you

 Happy Anniversary to you

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. I did,I Do, I Will stamp/die, Pop dots

I needed a couple of anniversary cards to send out, for the end of December.  I decided to get out a new big background image, and word die from Unity stamp co.  


 Of course, I got out my CP inks to make lots of colorful backgrounds on that big image. 

The pop dots background image is the perfect size to fit an A2 card ..... the anniversary stamp and die worked great mounted over the top of the background.  

Simple card but effective ... don't you think?  I ended up making a bunch of them to have on hand for a local card swap group. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with above companies just happy customer***



No comments: