My stamping adventures

Monday, November 15, 2021

Pop out swing cards

 Pop out swing cards

stamps used:  Stampin' Up 


This Pop out swing card is a fun card and easy to create. 

Measurements:

base card:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2"  score at 4 1/4"

front layer: 4" x 5 1/4"

inside accordion layer:  5 1/4" x 6" score at 2" and 4"

pattern paper layer: 1 3/4" x 5"

tabs for inside:  1/2" x 4"  score at 2" (need two tabs)

 



Adhere 4" x 5 1/4" pattern paper to front of card.  Cut out opening with any die you have in your stash.  Adhere tab to top and bottom of accordion folded card, then tape tabs to inside of card.  Keep inside accordion fold card folded, and add double sided tape to folded end ... close card onto accordion folded card. Use cut out die and a smaller die to stamp image on.  Close card, and add stamped image to inside of accordion card.  In case I forgot to mention I also stamped a saying inside the card before I adhered the accordion card inside.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.


           

3 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

stamping sue said...

Thank you so much, my friend

stamping sue said...

thank you. I appreciate your comment.