My stamping adventures

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Accordion fun fold cards

 Accordion fun fold cards

stamps used:  various companies

Accordion fun fold cards are a wow factor type card, and easy to create.  

measurements:

base card:  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

pattern paper: 12" x 5 1/4"  score at 1", 4" and 8"



Fold the pattern (12" x 5 1/4") paper accordion style ..... valley - mountain - valley folds.  Adhere accordion card to base card.  Add stamped card to front valley fold, and adhere other stamped layer to inside of card.  Easy as that!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

I've made some of these. I love that you get to see both sides of the pattern paper. I have even made some without the base.

stamping sue said...

I agree about seeing both sides!
I got your thankful card, thank you so much!