My stamping adventures

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Masculine cards

 Masculine birthday cards

stamps used:  SU-waterfront stamp set, MFP&stamps-happy birthday, Unity stamp co.-Amazing saying, Sunday Int'l-mesh background, Penny Black-tree, SU-clelebrate, MFP&stamps-happy birthday


Like everyone says masculine cards are one of the most difficult cards to create ... or ... is it just me?  Anyway, I need two masculine birthday cards for September, so I figured I better get a head start on making them.

Card #1 (top card) I got out my SU (Stampin' Up) waterfront stamp set, which I haven't used in a while, so I thought it would make good masculine cards.  Made a scene with some of the images in this stamp set ..... I like the way it came out.  I die cut the stamped card with Hero Arts infinity postage die set, then die cut straight layers with another Hero Arts infinity die set.  Layered it all on a black note card (A2 size) to finish it off.

Card #2 (bottom card) I really went old school using wood mounted stamps from back in the day.  The mesh is stamped with a kraft ink, then over stamped with the tree/sayings with black ink.  Simple but effective, I think.

Let me know what you think of my masculine cards in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above companies just satisfied customer***


No comments: