My stamping adventures

Monday, May 10, 2021

Tulip slimline card

 Tulip slimline card

stamp/stencils used: Unity stamp co.

stamp/stencils used:  Unity stamp co.
Here is a new idea for Unity stamp company ..... Matching stamp and stencils.  There are other stamp companies out there that have been doing this but it's a first for Unity stamp company.  

basic instructions:

1.  stamp image.

2.  place stencil over stamped image and sponge on color.

Or

1.  place stencil on cardstock.

2.  sponge color

Simple, right?  Actually it is.  I used the stamp and stencils, there are three layering stencils for this stamp image, for the top slimline card.  For my bottom slimline card I just used the three layering stencils.  Two distinctive looks, don't you think?  I haven't made up my mind which I like better, yet.  

I made slimline cards this time just to show off the full stamp, but I plan on making A2 size cards soon.  Most slimline cards fit into #10 size envelopes, but like all cards they are subject to change.  As stampers we do like to change things up sometimes.

thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just a satisfied customer***




1 comment:

PCStamper said...

These are gorgeous, Sue.