My stamping adventures

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Mixed Media w/Friends #2

 Mixed Media w/Friends #2

stamps used:  Art Impressions (bingo lady), unknown (little bingo card)

I had fun with my second MMw/F card because just before I made this card I did virtual Bingo with some friends.....so I thought how appropriate to do a bingo theme for my card.  I used the actual bingo card on my jumbo playing card and the raffle ticket for my background.  The rest just fell into place when I remembered I had the bingo lady stamp and saying.  I rummaged through my stamping drawers and found an old wood mounted little bingo card so had to use it, too.  Unfortunately, the wood mounted bingo card is so old I can't read the company name on the side of the wood.

this card is my friend's MMwF card

Basically what she did was sprayed the background with dylusions lemon zest ink spray.  Other things she used were clear gesso, mini mod checkerboard stencil, Unity Simplicity stamp set and TH small talk saying.

We are having fun doing mixed media techniques on these Jumbo playing cards.  You see more about these cards and our first cards here in this post.

thanks for stopping by.  come back soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a satisfied customer***





No comments: